Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Small flower from Beautiful Day stamp set Thank you card

This card turned out to be a wee cutie, I wanted to 'hero' one of the smaller stamps in the Altenew Beautiful day stamp set, and so I made this card.


I stamped the Thank you sentiment first onto a scrap of water colour paper, and then stamped the little sprig of flowers from the stamp set, all around it with versafine onyx black ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I then set to and coloured the flowers and leaves with my Stabilo 68 water colour pens.

I cut a frame with the Memory box stitched square dies and raised it up with some fun foam.  A sprinkling of sequins and it was done.


A really quick card, and a great one if you like sitting down and colouring.  

A video on how I made the card


The materials I used were
Altenew Beautiful day stamp set
Ranger water colour paper
No 4 paint brush
Versafine Onyx black ink
Ranger clear embossing powder
Heat tool
Stabilo 68 watercolour markers
Joy crafts Banner sentiment stamp set
Fun foam
White linen card
double sided tape
Sequins

 Another way to use the smaller stamps in your stamp sets that get a bit forgotten.
A quick way to make a very sweet card.
Happy Card making

0 comments:

Post a Comment