Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Anja Vintage decoration die cards

I have made two cards for Fat Cats Card Corner with the new Marianne Creatables Anja Vintage decoration die LR0269 .  

The first one I made was this one, with the two die cuts top and bottom that I have backed with Mauve card.  As you can see the front is a normal card and then I have extended the die cut above this on the back part.  



The front I have used one of the older Marianne Designables Swirl Cut and emboss folder,
and then on top of that I have put a flower image which I have edged with the Marianne Creatables Anja Ornaments 2 die on the side.  


The next one is one I have made with the same die, but this time I have backed it with a second die cut which fits onto each other perfectly.  



The middle I have used a pretty rose paper, and then have used the Marianne creatables Doily die Designer doily.  The vintage image of the girl has been framed with the Marianne Creatables Small Oval LR0235


The flowers are done with some bought daisies which I molded slightly and glued two together and then put a pearl in the middle.  


This is the how it looks when the flaps are closed and tied in a bow.
                                                                    

6 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

These are both soooo gorgeous Helen, really stunning creations. I really love both looks a lot and also the colorchoises are gorgeous. Stunning work as always hun.

Unknown said...

Being new to this site I am completely blown away by Helens designs. Cards and colours are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Being new to this site I am completely blown away by Helens designs. Cards and colours are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Wow, Helen your cards are just stunning, if your up for a challenge sometime we would love you to join in over at Creative Craft Cottage or Let's Craft and Create.

Jackie Peers said...

Hi Helen, I have just joined your blog, the cards are so beautiful, and look stunning. xx

ednamburgess said...

Both cards are beautiful. Hope I can find the dies to buy.

Post a Comment