Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 17 December 2011

Two Wreath Cards

Two more quick cards using the Branch Punch Wreath.


This one was made with the Swirl Designable Cut and Emboss Folder that you can buy at Fat Cats Card Corner .  I love this folder, it is so pretty.  I have edged it with the Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch, a strip of red and gold ribbon beside it, and some red foil card behind it.    The wreath is decorated with a wider red and gold ribbon, and some glitter balls.  


This one is also mounted on red foil card.  This time I have done the pendant at the back with the Nellie Snellen Fancy Corners.  The Wreath I have mixed the branch punch with the Ash Family punch.  I have again decorated the wreath with glitter baubles and a red and gold bow.  

Helen



2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my goodness, these are so stunning Helen. Your work is so gorgeous, and these wreath are awesome, and fit soo perfect with these dies you´ve used. I just love the first die really much.
You´re sooo amazing girl, really stunning work on both of them hun.

bev said...

Just what I was hoping to see. Thank you so much Helen for sharing. These wreaths are just beautiful!

Post a Comment