Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Blended Ink Background Peony Card

This card is similar to my last, as in I have made a bouquet of flowers using the Altenew Beautiful Peony stamp set, but instead of doing a textured stencil background, I have done a blended ink background



I again used the Catherine Pooler ink pads, and the makeup brush I have done in the previous videos, this time I used a light pink and a yellow and blended it for a background that went from the bottom right across the card to the top left in a triangular pattern.


The stamps I stamped in Versafine Onyx black ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder, and then coloured them in with pink and green inks  I then fussy cut them out. I also stamped a sentiment onto the top of the card.



I fiddled around until I was happy with the arrangement I set about gluing the leaves down, and then the flowers with two different foam tapes, so that I got some different levels and dimension. 



Finally some Nuvo crystal drops dotted around and that is the card finished

I have a video of making the card.


If you would prefer to see it in full HD then hop over to my You Tube channel here.https://youtu.be/OWZcP40q2BQ

The materials I used to make the card are:
Card base 5“ x 7”
Two piece of Bristol Strathmore smooth water colour card
Altenew Beautiful Peony Stamp
Altenew Birthday Greetings Stamp
Catherine Pooler ink pads, Its a girl, Party Time mini set (Tiara, Lime Rickey and Party Dresses)
Makeup brushes
No 2 paint brush
Versafine Onyx black ink
Ranger Clear embossing powder
embossing buddy
Heat gun
Misti
2 depths of Foam tape
Craft foam sheet
Metal Ruler
Craft knife
Cutter Bee scissors
Double sided tape
Scissors
Nuvo deluxe adhesive
Nuvo Crystal drops - Bubblegum blush


0 comments:

Post a Comment