Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Box for floral card

I have made a video on how I make my boxes for my floral shabby chic cards. 
I don't have any measurements to give you, as I make the boxes to fit the cards I have already made. I work out how high the sides need to be depending on the depth of the flowers on the card, and then use the card to measure the size the box needs to be.




Here is a video of how I do it. If you would like to see the video on HD then my you tube video is here.


The extra materials I used for making the box were
two sheets of A4 white card
Scraps of the scrapbook paper used for the card
Grid Square ruler
pencil
metal ruler
Craft knife
Sheet of acetate
double-sided tapes
Extra flowers from the card
Leaves left over from the card
Aleenes tacky glue




1 comments:

Annie C said...

Both the card and the box are stunning. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment