Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Wplus9 A kind soul copic coloured birthday wishing card

This Wplus9 stamp is such a gorgeous stamp and is looking like it will be very versatile.  I always like that when I buy a stamp.  I always look to see if there are going to be multiple ways and mediums to use a stamp. 


This one I decided to keep it simple and use it to do a border top and bottom and then colour it in with copics, and that would be pretty much it.  

I am fairly new at using copics, I enjoy colouring, but I am by no means an expert.  
I have used pretty much the only 4 colours of pink I have, three blues and three greens.  Then just a couple of browns and greys.  


The sentiment is the Wishing and sending stamp set by simon says stamp.  I love the brush lettering of the wishing.  I think I will be using this stamp set a lot.  


Here is a video of making this card.

The materials I have used for doing this card are:
Wplus9 A kind soul stamp
Simon says stamp wishing and sending stamp
A card panel that measure 4 1/2 inches x 7 inches
Card base 5 x 7 inches
Versafine onyx black ink
Ranger clear embossing powder
Misti
My sweet petunia's acetate clear grid
Momento tuxedo black ink
Copics Pink: RV10, RV21, RV13 & RV04
Greens: YG00, YG03 & YG17
Blues: B32, B24 & B18
Browns: E37 & E59
Greys: C1 & C3
Gold glitter tape

I hope this card has inspired you to make a card 

0 comments:

Post a Comment