Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 9 May 2016

Red & White Mum's Card

I have made another card for Fat Cats Card Corner using the Marianne Creatables Anja Rectangle die (LR0405).  It is a very pretty die, and when you emboss it as well, it is just gorgeous.  I wanted to keep my card quite simple, and just used two colours, white and red, but I thought I would make some flowers to give it a bit of a lift.  I will show how I make them in the video, so please take a look at the  video at the bottom of this post.


So this card was just matted with red and white mats and then onto a red card base.  The flowers are made with the Cheery Lynn Small Gardenia strip die, a punch for the stamen.  I think it might have been a nelle snellen punch but can't be sure as it doesn't have any name on it.  And the Cheery Lynn branch die for the leaves.  I used the delicate frames and tags set of Creative Expressions Sue Wilson die set and cut and embossed the tag in the set.  I used a sentiment I had cut out on my silhouette cameo some time ago which was the perfect colour.  A white seam binding bow and that finishes it off. 



The supplies I have used to make this card are
Marianne Creatables Anja rectangle die LR0405
Red and white card stock
Cheery Lynn Gardenia strip die (small)
Cheery Lynn Branch die
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Dainty rectangle Frames and Tags die set
Seam Binding
Stamen punch (Nellie Snellen)
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Fun Foam
Scissors
Deet tool (pockey tool)
Ball Stylus tool
Foam Mat
McGill Molding mat


Here is the video to show how the card and the flowers were made.

2 comments:

Carol Rossouw said...

Beautiful card. Love your flowers xx

lostinpaper said...

Off to watch your video, your card is so beautiful!

Post a Comment