Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday 28 August 2015

Art Deco Wedding cards

 A couple of months ago I made some Wedding cards from the Debbie Moore Glitter and Glitz Art Deco Wedding CD Rom.  I mad quite a few, as it is such a great CDrom, so I thought I would show you about 3 of them.  I just did a pile with different combinations of the accessories that come on some of the printable sheets and with different colour combinations.  There is a huge range of choices.  

This one is the bride and groom decoupaged and then put onto one of the backgrounds available.  I used one of the backing papers, strips and sentiments available.  



This one was one of the stepper cards, that the template was on the CD rom.  The topper was quite big, so I thought that it would work quite well as a stepper card.


This is another decoupaged card which the frame and picture coming all in one, that just had to have the decoupage done and then use one of the backgrounds and a sentiment.

They are so easy to do, and so pretty and effective.  I was very pleased with the end result, and the beauty of it, I can go and make more at any stage, just print off more of the elements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment