Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Bella Wedding Card

I have made a wedding card with the Bella Bride digital stamp from Sassy Studio Designs.
I love this digi!

I made a box to go with the card, so that the flowers I have made didn't get squashed!




I have used one of the background papers that are free from Far Far Hill Freebies website.
I have used this on the box lid and the base of the card.  
I coloured Bella with aqua coloured pencils.  The border, corner and doily were all cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.   


The flowers, buds and leaves I have handmade.  
I also made the stick pin. 



Finally some pearls in the centre of some of the flowers, along the border and some lace to pretty it up and Viola!

1 comments:

Mary Decker said...

Your work is stunning, always! Can you explain how you made the stickpin? Thank you!

Post a Comment