Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 13 April 2013

Two cards with the round passe-partout Craftables Die

I have done two cards with the Marianne Round passe-partout Craftables Die CR1239 for Fat Cats Card Corner.


The first one I have done the die with the circle cut out to make a separate doily.  I have used the smaller doily for the sentiment.


The paper I have used in this one is a download paper from far far hill   The are absolutely gorgeous.  The flowers are made with the Cheery Lynn Build a flower #3, the stamen a punch.  The leaves are the Marianne Creatables Leafy Swirl Creatables LR0151 die, the sprigs are also a Marianne Creatables  die LR0106 Daisy flower die set.  Finally some cream lace, some pearls and ribbon to finish it off.



The second card is a digi stamp I got a while ago, coloured with aqua pencils.  
The passe-partout die this time was cut out without the circle part so you just get the internal part.  


Again I used one of the pretty papers from Far Far Hill and edged with the Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch.

The flowers are made with the Joy Crafts Vintage flower die.  The leaves are both Marianne Creatables dies LR0226 and LR0192. Some blue and silver gems and some white ribbon finished it off.  

                                                   

1 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW these cards are absolutely stunning Helen. I just so love them both. Normally I would go for the blue one as my "normal" favoritcolor, but this time, I just can´t decide, which I like best, as they´re both stunning cards. Just gorgeous both of them, I sooo love what you´ve done here.

Post a Comment