Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday 3 January 2013

Pink Ribbon Card

This is a card I have made for Fat Cats Card Corner
It is using the Square Lacy Frame a Joy Crafts die 6002/0147



I have raised it out slightly from the card with some silicon

I have made the roses with the Cheery Lynn Build a Flower #2 die set.  I will be putting a tutorial on how to make these next.  



The leaves are made with the rose leaves from the same Cheery Lynn Build a Flower set and the Marianne Creatable 3 leaves die set LR0192.

I decided that the card was looking a little plain without anything in the corners, so I made my own using 4 of the smaller of the Marianne creatables dies and then cut out 4 corners of the Joy Craft die and cut them out to fit below the leaf die.  Finishing it with some gems in each corner.  

2 comments:

Hussena said...

Wow your card is just gorgeous!!...love those flowers!!

Unknown said...

Helen, your card is so gorgeous!!! Those flowers I need to learn how to do... Thanks for the tutorial!!!

Post a Comment