Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday 16 August 2012

Owls in Love

Another card made with the 'Hoot in love'Owl die by Cottage Cutz.


I have cut out the owls as normal, and then I have added the tie on the male one, and the dress and necklace of gems on the female one. 




 I have popped a few flowers on the branch.  I made a moon to go behind them, which I embossed with the palm leaves cuttlebug embossing folder.  I used some of the hearts done in either pink card or glitter card, and also some extra wings from the male owl in the same colours, for all the hearts above the owls.  

The border is the Joy Craft Floral border, and the sentiment is done on the computer.  

1 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi Helen,
I found your blog while looking for pictures of owls. This card is soooo cute! Did you cut the dress and tie freehand?

Post a Comment