Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday 26 April 2012

1 Stamp 2 Cards

I have made two more cards for Fat Cats Card Corner who I am part of their Design team.  The stamp is one of the Loralie Design Art Stamps.  This is the first time I have used any of these ones, and I have to say I am surprised how much fun it was, coming up with designs and patterns for the clothing.  
This one is called Charlotte.

My daughter talked me into doing bright colours, so she would suggest colours and I would colour each part in, and then she made the suggestions of the designer papers.  They are 'Doodlebug' papers. Her favourite colour combination is lime green and pink.  The sentiment is a Marianne creatables word die.


I have put a handmade flower onto each of the flowers on the stamp and the ones in the corners.  



The second one I have kept it simpler, and used black and white.


I have put pearls in the centre of the flowers and her necklace and earring.  A damask black and white paper for the backing paper, and a white and black ribbon strip in the centre.  The sentiment is done on the computer and cut out with spellbinder scallop and circle die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment