Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Sugar Nellie's Winifred in Blue

Another Sugar Nellie digital stamp called Winifred, she is just gorgeous.  Again I have coloured her with watercolour pencils.

I have framed her with the Victorian Rectangle nesting die by Couture Creations.  Behind the frame is the Marianne Creatables Doily Die, I think this is my all time favourite die! The backing papers are again done with the 'From the Heart of the Garden by Jane Shasky' CDrom from Joanna Sheen.  They are such pretty papers, and go so well with these beautiful digital stamps.  
I have done the border with the ribbon with the Martha Stewart Doily border punch.  The flowers are handmade, the leaves are the Ash family punch and the rose leaf cut from the Leane Creatief frame leaves die.   

1 comments:

Unknown said...

STunning card Helen, these digital images are so pretty, and your wonderful flowers add such a great touch!!
Hugs
Donna

Post a Comment