Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday 20 October 2011

Mediterranean Road Trip and Cruise

As you can see, it has been a while since I have done a post on my blog!  I have been busy preparing for our big OE.  I have never been further than Australia, but we set off to do a road trip firstly in the Italian Riviera region - Rapallo, Portofino, Cinque Terre.







From then up to Lake Como.  From there we travelled to Venice where we picked up the cruise on the Holland American 'Nieuw Amsterdam' Ship. 



From there we went to Dubrovnik Croatia, Corfu, Kefelonia, Santorini, then over to Catania Sicily, then Sorrento and Pompei, Rome.


From there we went to Florence and Pisa and then over to Barcelona Spain.  We had an absolutely fabulous time and saw some amazing places.  

1 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Really amazing pictures hun, it looks really awesome, and I admit, I´m so jealous, and wish I could have been on a trip like this too ha ha ha. But good to hear, you had such a great time, and thanks for sharing these pics withall of us.

Post a Comment