Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Stitched Circle window Card

This card has a very simple design to it, but you can change it up depending on your card making ability. I have had quite a few newbies reach out to me through my videos, and comment that they would like something easier to do.  

So I plan to try in most cases if the card design is for more advanced card makers, to have an easier option.  I think this card is quite achievable for most card makers.

So all it is is a stitched circle (it can be any circle or even any shape) and I have raised it up with some craft foam, and stamped some flowers to go behind the panel with the circle cut out of it, which will also be raised on foam, and then you look through that to the sentiment.


Pretty simple concept.  I chose to do some layered stamping for my flowers, but you could go as simple as you liked, or use what ever you might have, colour them in how you choose. 





The second card I used some stamps that are just block colour, that you can stamp on top of each other to make different looking flowers. Also this one I chose to use a patterned paper to put behind my 'window' and stamped the sentiment on top of that.  



So really your choice as to what level of stamping you want to do to make this card, 

I have a video of making the card.


If you would prefer to see it in full HD then hop over to my You Tube channel here.

The materials I used to make the card are:

Card base and panel 6" x 6"
Marianne Creatables inside out circle die
Altenew Garden Treasure stamp
Altenew Beautiful day stamp
Altenew Birthday greeting stamp
My favourite things modern blooms stamp
Altenew Crisp ink cubes: Pink diamond, pinkalcious, Rubelite, Firefly & Grass fields, buttercream, warm sunshine & paper bag
Catherine Pooler ink pads, Party collection minis
Versafine Onyx black ink
Misti
Craft foam sheet
Foam tape
Cutter Bee scissors
Double sided tape
Scissors
Clear droplets
Nuvo deluxe adhesive
Lemoncraft House of roses 6 x 6 paper pack
Simon says stamp wishing and sending


0 comments:

Post a Comment