Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 30 October 2019

JOY Card


Again another clean and simple card, this one was really easy to do. 





I started off making a poinsettia in red paper using the Sue Wilson Poinsettia die set.  This is going to by my ‘O’ in JOY.
I then used a ‘J’ and a ‘Y’ from a big alphabet set of dies, and on a card panel, I put the poinsettia flower in the middle then spaced the two other letters out until they looked right in spacing, and then cut those out with my die machine. 



I put some craft foam onto the back of the card panel, and then found a couple of scraps of Christmas paper and put them on the card base, so that you can see it through the ‘J’ and the ‘Y’.  I mounted this all on a red card base. And that was it finished.  Pretty easy one this time.  You could turn this into a shaker card with the two outside letters if you wanted to. 

I’m starting to second guess myself with all these Clean and Simple cards, is it getting a little boring for my watchers.  I will have to try and do at least one that is a bit more fancy!  I think it is a phase I am going through at the moment with my card making, so it has just overflowed into my Christmas Cards.  Usually I do really fancy ones!

I have a video of making the card.


If you would prefer to see it in full HD then hop over to my You Tube channel here.

The materials I used to make the card are:
Red Card base 5“ x 7”
Spare piece of card
red card for poinsettia
scrap christmas papers for letters
Sue Wilson Poinsettia addition die
Stampin up Large letter dies
gold beads
Sizzix big shot
Foam tape
Craft foam sheet
Ruler
Craft knife
Washi tape
Cutter Bee scissors
Double sided tape
Scissors
Aleene's tacky glue
Nuvo deluxe adhesive




1 comments:

Redhead said...

This is lovely! CAS for the win, also.

Post a Comment