Three more cards made for Fat Cats Card Corner, this time with the Sue Wilson Daisy cluster die.
I want to give the full credit to Ecstasy Crafts Inc where I say their card with this die made into a wreath, and thought it was gorgeous, so I thought I could use that idea and make it into a frame. So this card is very simple, I have embossed a panel with the Creative Expressions floral stripes embossing folder and have inked around the edges with Squeezed lemonade distress ink. I cut out a circle aperture in this and put a vintage picture of a girl with yellow flower in her hair, behind and then mounted this onto a white card which I put a complete frame of tiny pearls around the edge. This was mounted onto a card base that I had also inked around the edge with squeezed lemonade ink. Lastly I cut out 6 of the daisy clusters in white, and then six of the back daisy part die with a matching yellow card. I glued this to the back of each of the clusters and then mounted them around the aperture.
This one I have cut the Sue Wilson New Zealand - Wellington die out of white card, and also the Sue Wilson Daisy Cluster dies on each side of it. I trimmed it to leave a slight border around all the dies and mounted it onto some teal glitter card. I made a frame of pierced holes around the teal card with the Tim Holtz piercing ruler. Then it is raised onto a white card base with some foam. I then placed the cut out Daisy cluster back into the negative space on each side, and put some tiny wee silver dazzlers into the centre of each daisy and into the centre of the Wellington die. A teal bow with a dazzler to finish it off.
This card I have cut out three of the daisy cluster dies in silver mirror cardboard and placed two of them onto a white piece of card and drew around the daisy clusters in a diagonal shape and then cut it out to leave an area below. I then cut a piece of blue card to fit my card base and made some score lines with my Martha Steward scoring board and glued it to the card base. I cut my white card piece that I had cut a sort of scallop border at the bottom, to fit the size of the card base, and backed it with foam and mounted it onto the blue card on the base. I backed two vintage pictures with two tones of blue card and mounted them onto the white card piece. I cut 3 of the back pieces for the daisy cluster out of white card and glued them to the back of each of the silver cluster dies. Finally I glued 2 of the daisy clusters to the edge of the scalloped border, and one over the two pictures. I put 3 handmade white daisies onto the middle of each cluster and put a blue pearl into the centre of each.
So three different ways to use this lovely die.